(Just a tip in case you're wondering....don't go on the free day!!) This is what the Free Day crowd looked like:
Caleb and Elijah with President Lincoln on Presidents Day.
Noah is chilling in the stroller while we make our way through the crowds.
The big water clock tower, about to change to 1:00 p.m. when the entire water clock empties. Apparently it takes a full 8 minutes to empty, but it was very interesting to watch.
While everyone else went to watch the special presentation about Batman's Batmobile, we played dress up with the costumes! Here are two of my nephews playing in the superhero exhibit. They couldn't stop moving long enough for me to get a good photo.

Noah and Benjamin in the taxi in the superhero exhibit. I'm not sure Benjamin is focused on the road. :)
Noah and Benjamin in the taxi in the superhero exhibit. I'm not sure Benjamin is focused on the road. :)
1 comment:
It looks like Noah had a great time. I have been wanting to take Eli sometime but haven't gotten around to it.
Post a Comment