He's a happy, smiling, giggly kid. He "talks" a lot now, saying "ma" :) "ah" "ga" "da" and the like... He loves chatting with anyone who will listen.
This is how he wakes up from naps: always smiling!
He is now sitting up pretty well on his own. He still falls over sometimes, so we don't usually let him sit up for long without a Boppy pillow around him. (Gotta work on those core muscles, Isaac!)
Isaac and Noah are becoming best buds. Noah sometimes feels threatened when Isaac plays with his toys.... I keep telling him that this is only the beginning!Isaac now travels from the house in a cocoon like state. He has a tiny hole to peek out from his cozy carseat. Most of the time we are able to skip putting a bulky coat on him, and this keeps him warm! Isaac is really getting heavy in his baby carseat. We know the time is coming in just a few months when we will probably have to move him to a bigger rearfacing carseat (which is Noah's current convertible carseat).
We haven't seen any real signs of crawling yet, but Isaac definitely kicks and flails his arms to reach for his toys. He does scoot a little and manages to get stuck under things such as the couch.
A new thing Isaac has done the past month is to start eating baby food. Until now he has been exclusively breastfed. This month he has now tried brown rice cereal, mixed vegetables, carrots, corn, sweet potatoes, and a tiny bit of bananas.
However, his number one favorite food is Cheerios. He's working on that pincer grasp (first finger/thumb) but until then, he takes fistfuls of cheerios but only about 1/4 of them make it to his mouth.
Here is Isaac's first attempt to drink from a sippy cup. He didn't get much.
1 comment:
Isaac (and Noah too!) are so precious! I can't believe how fast time goes when you have children. Isaac seems like he was just born. Elliette will be at his stage before too long and I am not ready for that. However I do love when they start waking up happy.
Thanks for posting- adorable pics!
I am also looking forward to when Caden and Elliette "play". I can't wait for that!
Post a Comment