These photos are from Christmastime. Noah and I made lots of cookies and special treats this year. Below is peppermint bark, puppy chow and dipped oreos. The peppermint bark was a new recipe that had baker's semi-sweet chocolate on the bottom and white chocolate on top. It was very rich! Of course everyone loves oreos and puppy chow too!
Good thing that time of year only comes around once!

Noah helped a little with the cut out sugar cookies. He helped cut them, put them on the pan, and lick out the bowl after I frosted! :) We made these mostly to give to our neighbors in our new neighborhood.



After a cookie swap with several friends, we had cookie plates that were full of variety. Each friend brought several dozen of one kind of cookie, and then we all traded cookies! I loved the pretzel turtles and the peanut butter fudge.
The four of us spent a Saturday afternoon meeting more of our neighbors and passing out these delicious plates.
No comments:
Post a Comment