Our favorite family activities almost always happen outdoors in God's beautiful creation. One of the goals of our family is to engage in healthy and active lifestyles, and we like to do this in a variety of ways, usually outside!
We took the boys hiking at Fort Benjamin state park, which isn't far at all for us to drive. We were excited to have found a state park close by with beautiful trails. Though we weren't there to do trail runs, there were many runners on the trails (and I wished I could have joined them!).
We hiked for about an hour or so with our friends Dave and Michelle and their daughter (about the same age as Isaac). They purchase a pass every year to the state parks of Indiana just to come hiking here, and now we can see why!
I loved the lily pad pond! Sooo beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment