Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hail Hail to Old Purdue..


We went back to Purdue this weekend for homecoming! It has been five years since Jason graduated and four years since I graduated. Stewart Cooperative, where I lived, had its annual alumni brunch before the football game. It was so fun to see old friends and catch up! These are some of the girls from Pledge Class 2002 and 2003.

We got tickets to the Purdue game with friends from Stewart also. Though the game wasn't Purdue's best ever (by far), we were in good company.
Jen and Aaron brought their sweet baby Noelle, who I got to hold during the game. She is so adorable!

Our seats were 5 rows up from the 40 yard line. It was really awesome to be so close to the action. As students, we were always stuck way up high in the bleachers in the student section.
Purdue's "world's largest drum" and the band out for halftime. An alumni band also played during the halftime, complete with alumni cheerleaders. =)

Purdue lost to Northwestern in one of the worst games I've seen (not to mention it started raining in the second half!), but all in all it was a fun time.

No comments: