Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Isaac at 6 months

Happy six months, sweet little one. It's hard to believe it's already been a half of a year since I felt the pangs of labor and "gave you the light" as they say in Spanish. I love watching you discover the world as you change from a content little infant to a curious and adventuresome baby on the go.

Within the past month you have discovered your feet, and you thoroughly enjoy putting them in your mouth and chewing your toes. (Daddy is a bit of a germ-phobe and doesn't like that, but Mommy thinks it's cute!)

You're not quite sitting up on your own yet, though I know you will be very soon. You try to sit up, but you often fall over to one side or the other.


You love playing with colorful and bright baby toys, and of course, everything goes in your mouth. It's fun to watch you spot something nearby and reach for it. Big brother Noah is going to have to learn how to share his toys very soon, I think.


I know you want to crawl, Isaac, and I expect that soon you will. You already roll all over the place and kick your little legs until you can reach what you want. And of course you try to eat it, exercising those two new baby teeth! Perhaps Mommy should try feeding you some solid food since you are resorting to eating books and puzzles.


Noah loves making sure you are sufficiently entertained when you wake up from a nap. I apologize for the toys he has managed to throw in your bed before Mommy can intervene. Though it doesn't seem like you really mind, does it? :)


Isaac, I am so blessed to be your Mommy and to share these moments with you. You are such a happy and healthy little one, and for that we are truly thankful.

No comments: