Jason and I went back to Purdue for homecoming last week, though we did not actually go to the football game. We posed together in front of MSEE building, where Jason spent many days and nights in the computer lab working on his programming assignments.

Noah rides on Jason's shoulders as Uncle Paul gives us a tour of the new engineering hall, Armstrong. I think Jason was a little jealous of the high tech lab equipment and facilities that Purdue first year engineering students get to use now!

He's a Marwood Man, he's the best in the land!! He is strong, he is brave, he is true..... da da da I don't remember the rest of the house song!

Noah found a few other little playmates while we were chatting at the Stewart Alumni brunch. Behind Noah are Joshua and Rowan, other Stewart alumni kids.

Chatting with Amanda, my big sis at Stewart. She is partially responsible for setting me up with Jason! :)

Noah finds some food to munch on at the brunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment