Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What I've Read so far in 2011

Sometimes motherhood feels like a brain drain.

Especially being a (mostly) stay-at-home mom with two very young children, I've found the only way I'm going to learn anything is if I set a plan to do so. I have always tried to read off and on, but I decided to set a reading goal this year. My goal to read one book each month seems low for many readers, but at least it is something. I aim to read at least 75% nonfiction.

Here is what I've read so far in 2011:

  • Confessions of An Organized Homemaker, Deniece Schofield

  • Fearless, Max Lucado

  • The Clutter Diet, Lorie Marrero

  • Choosing to SEE, Mary Beth Chapman

  • The Atonement Child, Francine Rivers

  • His Needs, Her Needs, Willard Harley

  • The 2 degree Difference, John Trent

  • Financial Peace, Dave Ramsey

  • Raising Kids God's Way, Kathi Hudson

  • Crazy Love, Francis Chan

  • The Busy Preschooler Book

  • Poisonwood Bible, Barbara Kingsolver

No comments: